Job Locations: USA
Required Experience: 3+ Years
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.